Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stupid Rain!

Woke up at 4:45am to get ready for our big run only to find the sky lighting up with some massive lightening!!!
So needless to say, our 10miler didn't happen!

Plan is to start at 5:15am tomorrow to get done and home in time to get ready for church by 9. Fingers crossed!!!!!

As for the rest of my week.... I went out Thursday and did 5 miles jogging/walking keeping my 15minute mile average.

Took a break on Friday.
And I guess another one today (Saturday)- we've been babysitting this week so going to the Y to workout has been tricky since we can't put him in the child care there.

But still if we make it out tomorrow, thats 5 days this week with good workouts and giving myself 2 days off really isn't a bad thing right? I used to only workout twice a week so this is progress! Now why the hell haven't I lose 50lbs then darn it!?!?!?!?

Til tomorrow! While all you are sleeping peacefully, I will be working my butt off to achieve something I never thought I could! And heck- that'll just be 3miles short of the marathon length!
I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment