Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 5 Day 1

Training for the week...
Oh for the LOVE!!!

15min jogging, 5 min walking.. lather, rince and repeat!!

I forgot to mention we got a Y membership cuz the gym in our apartment complex el-suckos!

So went to the Y, took a deep breath and hopped on the treadmill. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to pull this off today. 15minutes is a mile for me (okay like 14.20 but still) and I've only jogged a mile 2 times in my whole life. But because it's my training for the day, I made the attempt.

And my attempt turned into accomplishment!!! I did it! 15minutes jogging at 4.3, 5 minutes recovery at 3.8 and then repeated. My second round, I said I just need to make it 10minutes. If I can do that, I'll let myself slow down because I need to build up to this. But when I got to 10, I told myself 12minutes. So I finished listening to Phil Vassars "Bobby With An I" (funny song BTW) and by that time, I only had 2.5minutes left so I had to just finish. And the 5minute walk was on air I was so excited!!!

And to finish off my workout, I went and shook my groove thing at Zumba!!!

Probably wasn't the greatest thing though that dinner for me was at Menchies *a super super yummy frozen yogurt place*. Oh well... it was worth it!

My thighs are burning though....

No comments:

Post a Comment