Sunday, May 23, 2010

End of week 5

So we are finishing off week 5 of my crazy marathon training.
I haven't been able to post for a few days because my computer went ka-put but my wonderful hubby resurrected it and we're back in business!!!

So Friday I did my last job (must remind you all.. I don't run! I jog.. very slowly). It was quite the down day I have to admit. I didn't want to go but I forced myself. Unfortunately I did have to slow down several times and swear many many times but I got my time in. I didn't jog the full 15minutes either time. I had some weird thing going on where different spots on my body started getting real tingly.. like a ton of different needles poking at me. I had to push through it because it'd be too easy to stop. But towards the end, my foot started falling asleep.

So Kristy said it could be my shoes..
and Jon googled it and said it's probably my iron..

Either way, mama didn't like it so much!

And I didn't like the dissapointment I felt in myself. I need to find something to help with the endurance to keep going. I lack the drive to push myself so anytime I start feeling winded or blah, it's so easy for me to just quit. Cuz you all know... I got a lot to be moving when I jog! So it's quite the task for sure! But if I don't succeed, I won't be just letting myself down. And thats the hardest thing for me...

So we will continue. Maybe now as hard as I would like but I'll listen to my body and do as much as I can.

On to week 6!!! And the ending to week 6 is going to be the best part.. we leave for Florida!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment